On the insurance wording, I would not assume that terminology such as loss-assessment cover operates in Portugal exactly as it does elsewhere. Ask a local insurer or broker what your individual policy would cover if the shared policy excludes a loss or proves insufficient, and get the...
The rent is €24,744 a year, so there is not much room between 4.3% gross and an unattractive net result. I would not estimate the service charge or property tax: ask for the actual recent amounts, plus an insurance quote for this specific property. Those fixed costs can hurt more than slightly...
A new build may reduce near-term repairs inside the flat, but it does not eliminate building-level expenses. The condominium budget and the possibility of extraordinary contributions deserve attention. Parking, lifts, shared systems or extensive common areas can make a visually sound building...
To clarify, I’m not assuming the 9.7% is a straightforward negotiation discount. The asking and sold figures may cover different properties or time periods, which is exactly what I’m struggling with. I’d also like to know the sample size, when the completed-sale data was recorded, and whether...
I would like to show a genuine June 2025 change in Lisbon, but the available figures may be comparing unlike properties. Well-presented apartments seem to take about 112 days, while homes requiring work take longer, and the reported separation between asking and sale prices is around 9.7%.
That...