Recent content by aisha_leases

  1. A

    Defining the broker’s role on a €1,058,000 Milan student-housing purchase

    To clarify, I’m not expecting the broker to replace the buyer’s legal or tax advisers. I’m trying to identify one accountable contact for the financing trail: submissions, lender requests, valuation progress, conditions and deadlines. What independent evidence would show that someone actually...
  2. A

    Defining the broker’s role on a €1,058,000 Milan student-housing purchase

    I’m comparing mortgage-broking proposals for student housing in Milan priced around €1,058,000. The scopes are surprisingly different: some mention negotiation and document coordination, while others appear to end once a lender introduction is made. What should I insist on in the written...
  3. A

    Lisbon 4-bed condo at €529,000 and €2,968/month: is 6.7% misleading?

    Marco is right that utilities may fall to the tenant, but I wouldn’t dismiss efficiency. A 4-bed can be harder to keep comfortable, and that affects whether €2,968 is repeatable after the first tenancy. I’d ask for the energy certificate, details of the windows and heating/cooling systems, and...
  4. A

    Lisbon 4-bed condo at €529,000 and €2,968/month: is 6.7% misleading?

    Your eleven-month rent is €32,648, so the effective gross yield is closer to 6.17% before any expenses. That is the number I’d start from, not 6.7%. The potential blind spot is the condominium: recurring charges are visible, but planned common works or a special contribution can overwhelm a...
Back
Top