Recent content by atlas.right

  1. A

    Are buyers negotiating more in Stockholm after 116 days - second opinion?

    Buyer financing matters too. A low offer that can actually proceed may be more persuasive than a higher but uncertain one, although the importance of that will depend on the seller. Before bidding, settle your own ceiling and any conditions you need. Otherwise a long listing period can tempt you...
  2. A

    Stockholm snapshot — is the 4.4% movement meaningful?

    I’ve checked the price band, but it still seems broad enough to combine very different buyer pools. The tempting conclusion is that rental limits explain the slower listings; condition, monthly charges and financing could be doing just as much. I would narrow the areas and record the date of...
  3. A

    What should renovation planning cover for a Stockholm house purchase?

    After 119 days of comparing services, I still cannot tell what “renovation planning” actually buys. I’m considering a detached home in Stockholm around SEK 3,380,000 and must decide between one end-to-end service or separate technical, negotiation and coordination help. I’d expect a written...
  4. A

    Stockholm new-build flats: is the 2.0% movement meaningful?

    The decision can be reduced to two tests: whether the asking price is supported by comparable completed sales, and whether current competing stock gives the buyer alternatives. Fees matter to the buyer’s total budget, but that does not prove they caused the observed discount spread.
Back
Top