Recent content by AwakeRiver

  1. A

    Dubai inventory mix changed in July 2026 — seasonal noise or buyer selectivity?

    I’m tracking Dubai listings from July 2026 and they are not moving together. Well-presented warehouses appear to be moving in about 53 days, while homes needing work remain available longer. I’m also seeing an apparent 9.8% gap between asking prices and completed deals. I’m trying to decide...
  2. A

    Comparing a 4.25% mortgage quote on an AED 4,165,000 Dubai purchase

    I would not give portability too much value unless the wording clearly explains when and how it applies. A feature can sound attractive but still be less useful than straightforward early-repayment terms. Ask each lender for the same loan amount, loan-to-value and comparison period, then put...
  3. A

    Dubai monthly property snapshot — September 2025

    Inventory would help resolve some of that disagreement. If available villa stock increased while asking prices rose 3.5%, that tells a different story from rising asks alongside shrinking choice. I’d suggest reporting new listings, removals and relistings separately where the data allow, then...
Back
Top