Recent content by BrightGarden

  1. B

    Start high or launch near r$3,304,000 for this Rio home?

    I wouldn’t treat 61 days as proof that price alone caused the cuts. Condition, difficult buyer financing or even a boundary that crosses into a less desired pocket could explain part of it. Seller motivation matters as well: testing high is more defensible if there is no deadline, although a...
  2. B

    Are buyers negotiating more after 120 days on the market in Rio?

    That price range is broad enough that I would split it into smaller bands before drawing a conclusion. Seller motivation may also explain more than general market speed: someone testing an ambitious price behaves differently from someone who needs a dependable closing. If completed examples...
  3. B

    São Paulo inventory shifted in September 2025 — seasonal or more selective buyers?

    Selectivity is plausible, but 95 days alone cannot establish it. How many listings are in your sample, and are you measuring from the original listing date or the latest relisting? Withdrawn and relisted condos can make time on market look shorter. I’d also compare transaction volume with...
Back
Top