The budget is firm. My concern is buying a cheap 4-bed that immediately needs serious structural work.
I’m searching around Auckland with a target of NZ$627,000 and need workable transport access, though I can accept dated rooms and renovate them gradually if the main building has been cared...
I have found three current asking comparables and one recorded sale, but I still cannot tell whether they are close enough to value this property properly. It is a two-bedroom Auckland duplex of about 115 m² in average condition, offered at NZ$264,000. Its light and location appeal to me; the...
Make a simple closing-to-six-month calendar. List the mortgage payment, service charges, insurance excess, moving quotes and only the inspection items that cannot wait. Put the emergency fund on a separate line and do not count it toward furnishing. If the resulting free amount feels too small...
I wouldn’t discuss final lease terms until the basic listing details are clarified. Four bedrooms in about 40 m² sounds unusually compressed, so a room-by-room description would help avoid misunderstandings. Please also state the pet terms, deposit amount or basis, and whether there is a target...
The practical sequence seems to be: define the neighbourhood tightly, obtain the most recent completed comparable sales, adjust for condition, identify withdrawn or relisted competitors, and only then interpret the 63 days. I’d also ask when any price cuts occurred; a home listed high for most...