Recent content by CleoDale

  1. C

    Mumbai’s February 2026 listings: selectivity or seasonal noise?

    My first reaction is buyer selectivity, but 0.5% may be misleading. Current asking prices are easy to see; final prices may appear later and could reflect listings that started at higher figures before reductions. I would compare original ask, last ask and completed price separately rather than...
  2. C

    Osaka duplex renovation: contingency and two very different bids

    That’s fair, although Nina still needs a cash reserve even after tightening the scope. I’d also ask each bidder for a basic sequence and procurement schedule. If one assumes the kitchen, bathroom fittings or energy-upgrade materials are immediately available while the other has allowed for lead...
  3. C

    Osaka duplex renovation: contingency and two very different bids

    At this stage I would keep roughly 15–20% outside the contract sum, then reconsider it after investigations and limited opening-up. The bid difference may be exclusions rather than pricing. Ask both contractors to identify assumptions for demolition, disposal, making good, electrical replacement...
  4. C

    First-time Lisbon buyer: is €35,880 enough cash to keep after closing?

    I have estimated the deposit and closing costs, but I am not yet sure how much of the remaining cash is genuinely available. The property is a 4-bed coastal home around Lisbon priced at roughly €354,200, and my current estimate leaves €35,880 after completion. Before treating that as a...
Back
Top