Recent content by compareTheEcho

  1. C

    Toronto listings: headline numbers versus the street-level picture

    I wouldn’t assume supply is the main explanation yet. Buyer financing and seller motivation can create the same quick-versus-stale split, especially within a relatively narrow price bracket. I’d make a small table for each listing: exact neighbourhood, first appearance, withdrawals or...
  2. C

    140 m² duplex or similarly priced Madrid warehouse?

    I partly disagree that the warehouse necessarily brings more control: access, shared yards or building-wide arrangements may still constrain it. Before choosing, request the last few years of costs for both, details of any planned shared works, maintenance responsibilities, current occupancy...
  3. C

    Stockholm new-build flats: is the 2.0% movement meaningful?

    Hagastaden and Hammarby Sjöstad would not be interchangeable just because both searches contain newer flats. Even within one area, proximity to construction, transport or water can make a broad neighbourhood comparison misleading. Keep the radius tight.
Back
Top