Another missing piece is whether the relevant listings connect price history or sold-record information to the current advert. Without that context, a displayed price change might reflect an edited listing rather than a meaningful change. I would not let an alert alone create urgency.
What exactly is inconsistent about the floor area: different figures on duplicate adverts, or no indication whether the number refers to the villa itself or the land? That distinction matters more than a small numerical difference. I’d also check whether duplicate entries share the same photos...
What does “connected to insurance” mean here—difficulty insuring the premises, a permitted-use issue, or simply wording in the listing? That could be important, but it could also be a coincidence caused by condition or location. I’d also want to know whether your neighbourhood boundaries stayed...
That helps. Financing is arranged in principle, but my ability to absorb a large appraisal gap is limited, so I won’t waive that protection or the inspection. I’ll ask the agent whether the seller values speed, a particular completion date or price above everything else.
I’m also trying to...
The uncomfortable part is that I can find plenty of Warsaw listings but very little evidence of where comparable deals actually completed. This student housing property is asking PLN 5,016,000 and has been marketed for 39 days, which gives me some context but not a firm valuation.
I am...
One addition to my earlier point: compare choices over more than one smooth month. Build a 12- to 24-month cash schedule with management, vacancy allowance, likely turnover costs, maintenance reserves, insurance, property tax and financing. Then compare the cash required to keep it with what...
What does the 165 m² include: enclosed internal space, parking, terraces or other outdoor areas? That distinction could make the floor-area comparison unreliable. I’d also want to know whether the completed sale has similar lease length, micro-location and parking. Are service charges available...
There may be a middle option worth exploring: pay for leasing and specific tasks without buying full ongoing management, provided you can arrange a reliable local contact and respond remotely. That reduces the regular fee but leaves more responsibility with you.
Given your concern about...