Seller motivation may explain part of the variation too. A well-kept villa with an inflexible seller can remain available longer than a dated one priced to move. I would ask agents why each listing left the market rather than treating every disappearance as a sale. Buyer financing and the timing...
That distinction helps. I don’t yet know how much control the student-housing owner has over tenant selection or whether management is effectively bundled into the arrangement. I’ll ask for a clear division of responsibilities rather than treating “student housing” as a property type with one...
I’m buying outside my home country and comparing an 85 m² student-housing property with a similarly priced condo in Stockholm. Student housing appears easier to maintain, while the condo seems to offer more control but potentially larger irregular building costs.
My model includes...
How comparable are those homes that sat for 103 days? A renovated country home and one needing substantial work can attract very different buyers even when the plot and general area look similar. I’d also ask whether likely buyers need financing, because an optimistic agreed price may still run...