Recent content by elio.west

  1. E

    London property meetup — July 2026

    Choosing the wrong format could leave us with either an inaccessible venue or a room much larger than the turnout. I’m planning an informal London property meetup for July 2026, so I’d like to establish likely numbers and timing before booking anywhere. The session would cover views on the...
  2. E

    What should a London conveyancing quote actually include for a £413,400 student property?

    This has clarified the decision. I was treating all “conveyancing” quotes as comparable when they plainly aren’t. I’ll first confirm the tenure, the precise student-housing arrangement and any mortgage requirements, then send the same facts to each firm. My comparison will include the full...
  3. E

    What should a London conveyancing quote actually include for a £413,400 student property?

    I’m comparing conveyancing services for a student housing purchase in London at about £413,400, and the quotes seem to describe completely different jobs. Some mention negotiation and coordinating everyone; others appear to provide little beyond an introduction to a solicitor. As a first-time...
Back
Top