Recent content by elio_tools

  1. E

    Kuala Lumpur small multifamily: is 93 days misleading?

    I’m tracking Kuala Lumpur small multifamily listings between MYR 1,636,000 and MYR 2,453,000. The properties still advertised suggest roughly 93 days to find a buyer, with many of the outliers apparently affected by lease length. I’m trying to decide whether that figure is useful for setting...
  2. E

    Valuation check: 185 m² apartment in Kuala Lumpur at MYR 2,115,000

    I would put tenure and remaining lease length ahead of cosmetic condition, if this apartment is leasehold. Finishes can be priced through a repair estimate; a materially different tenure position can make the sale a poor comparable altogether. I also disagree slightly on using the completed sale...
  3. E

    Polished demos, but will the audit trail survive a real handoff?

    Listing import into the main record is the first integration I’d examine. If address, property details, contacts and viewing notes flow through without retyping, the saving can be measured from entry to completed handoff. A dashboard that only displays those fields while staff still update the...
  4. E

    Does 115 days on market give townhouse buyers more leverage in Kuala Lumpur?

    I’m deciding whether to negotiate now or wait for sellers to cut first. Kuala Lumpur feels split rather than uniformly fast or slow, and townhouses around MYR 770,800–MYR 1,156,000 appear to be sitting for roughly 115 days. Listings where the transaction fees are clearly explained seem to move...
  5. E

    How should I split MYR 159,800 after buying a 5-bed home?

    The known figure is MYR 159,800, but it is still unclear how much of that is already spoken for by moving, insurance, the first payment and inspection findings. That makes it difficult to call the reserve generous simply because it looks substantial on its own. I can see why treating it as one...
Back
Top