Parking and outdoor space should be separated rather than buried in the floor-area adjustment. Their value may not move in proportion to square metres, and either could explain why a one-bedroom reaches 120 m². Also compare the layout: a large but awkward one-bedroom may have a narrower buyer...
Fair disagreement. Bianca, is there a date by which you need certainty? That changes the answer. I’d also ask each agent to state in advance when they would recommend a cut and what market response would trigger it. “Start high and see” is not a strategy unless the timing and response to weak...
One caveat: making a single provider “accountable for everything” can create false comfort. Different parties may remain responsible for legal, financing or other specialist work. The coordinator should track dependencies and flag delays, but the agreement should not imply that coordination...
Before comparing integrations, which application is meant to hold the definitive property record? Without that decision, two-way syncing can create duplicate entries rather than remove them.
The countries also matter for sold-price history. Availability and meaning may differ by jurisdiction...
What exactly is included in that 11%? There is a large difference between someone collecting rent and someone handling tenant communication, inspections and urgent repairs while you are abroad. I would also ask how maintenance coordination is charged and whether another letting fee applies at...
Ask each manager for an itemised example covering a full tenancy cycle rather than comparing percentages. Clarify tenant placement, renewals, inspections, emergency handling, maintenance approval limits and whether any extra charge applies when contractors are coordinated. Also confirm whether...
Also, was the 24-day figure measured from the original listing date? Withdrawn and relisted stock can make marketing time appear shorter. I’d track original appearance, first reduction, withdrawal and final outcome where available. That would show whether unrenovated homes are genuinely selling...
What period does the +9.8% cover, and how did you define “coastal”? Neighbourhood boundaries could easily change the composition of a sample this small. I’d also separate completed sales from current asking prices. Otherwise one renovated listing can make the apparent movement look stronger...
That said, vague energy information is not automatically evidence of poor performance. It may just be poor marketing. I would ask what the advertised claim is based on and whether comparable properties are being described on the same basis. Otherwise you risk applying a discount for uncertainty...
I partly disagree on waiting for completed evidence before acting. It is useful historically, but a buyer has to negotiate with the seller in front of them. If a property has sat for 30 days without a reduction, ask whether the seller has a deadline and make an offer supported by specific...
I would lean closer to the supported sale price. A high asking figure only protects the outcome if buyers still view and negotiate; otherwise it can waste the period when the listing is fresh. Ask both agents for recent completed sales within genuinely comparable neighbourhood boundaries, then...
I’d turn each proposal into the same written checklist and calculate the fee on the same basis, including every likely extra. Then ask for the named contact at each stage and who covers when that person is unavailable. Photography matters, but weak buyer qualification or slow offer handling can...
What is actually behind the high association dues? There is a big difference between expensive ongoing services and contributions to healthy shared-building reserves. I’d want to understand the recent fee history, planned major work, insurance exposure and whether owners have faced extra levies...