I’d actually prioritise exit terms over the headline discount. If two tools are otherwise close, test whether you can export usable property records and reports before committing annually. Then request the discount terms in the order form or subscription agreement, including renewal and support...
I would delay most furniture for at least a few weeks after moving. Living in the rooms often changes what you think you need, especially storage and layout. Start with a bed, seating, lighting and whatever is required for meals. The inspection outcome should decide whether the rest of the...
Seller motivation matters too. A price cut after 90 or 100 days may indicate flexibility, but it might also be correcting an ambitious launch price rather than compensating for condition. Track when reductions occur and whether competing new listings arrive just beforehand. That should help...
The final document week deserves its own cash and time buffer. People plan around the expected completion date, then arrange moving, access or other commitments too tightly. I would avoid making anything irreversible until every party confirms that its part is actually finished—not merely “in...