Recent content by FairBeam

  1. F

    How should I compare this 7.74% two-year fixed quote?

    I’d be cautious about reducing it to a 24-month cash total. If one offer has restrictive early-repayment or portability terms, that matters even if you currently expect to keep the loan for two years. What is the actual loan amount and LTV, rather than the property price? Also, are the...
  2. F

    Are Athens condo sellers negotiating more after 58 days on market?

    I’d make a small comparison sheet for each serious candidate: initial ask, current ask, first-listing date, any gaps or relisting, condition, occupancy, and whether the seller has stated a preferred completion timeline. Then ask for the closest recent completed examples and final prices where...
  3. F

    Renovation budget and contingency for a 240 m² Athens apartment

    How many bathrooms are involved, and is the apartment occupied? I’d also clarify its age, floor, lift and delivery access, whether all 240 m² receive new flooring, and whether plumbing or heating systems are shared with the building. Those details could explain more of the quote variation than...
Back
Top