Recent content by FairRadar

  1. F

    Doha inventory shifted in February 2026 — seasonal noise or greater buyer selectivity?

    I’m not convinced presentation alone proves buyers are more selective. Homes needing work may simply have sellers who are less willing to adjust, or they may be concentrated in different parts of Doha. Policy timing and seasonal activity could also change who is shopping in February. Without...
  2. F

    Doha studios: does 105 days on market suggest a change?

    I’m cautious about using price-cut timing as a strong signal. Some studios may have started above realistic buyer expectations, so a later reduction could just correct the initial pricing rather than show a changing market. I’d want several comparable completions and rising new-listing volume...
  3. F

    Doha studios: does 105 days on market suggest a change?

    There is also no single direction in which a longer lease affects value. An income-focused buyer may prefer certainty, while someone wanting flexibility or vacant possession may not. Buyer financing and the lease terms may further narrow the pool. I’d separate occupied and vacant studios before...
Back
Top