I would challenge the assumption that the serviced apartment gives you more control. Depending on the operating arrangement, control over pricing, tenant selection, maintenance timing or resale could be constrained rather than increased. Confirm what you can change, how you can leave the...
I would run three scenarios: no urgent findings, several manageable repairs, and one serious issue needing follow-up. If only the first scenario works, waiving is plainly too aggressive.
I would send one email with numbered questions: representation, fee recipient, confidentiality boundaries, buyer qualification, treatment of later offers, named contacts, response times and what happens after a failed sale. Ask for numbered answers. If the reply is vague on any of those, the...
There is another distinction: does “we can work with the buyer” mean the same named contact will handle both sides, or two people within the agency? Two contacts do not eliminate the agency-level conflict, but one person carrying both parties’ confidential messages is harder to manage. Get...
Agreed on qualification, but I would separate that from the price decision. The agent should present this offer without steering you toward it merely because they may earn from both sides. Ask whether further viewings and offers will still be accepted, and how every offer will be communicated to...
I would not reject it automatically. One agent may make communication faster, provided everyone accepts that the agent cannot give each side completely opposed negotiating advice. The practical safeguard is a clear process: offers in writing, deadlines recorded, and no disclosure of your minimum...