Recent content by finn_winter

  1. F

    High association dues on a Delhi apartment: buy or keep renting?

    With a possible move in five to seven years, I’d lean toward renting unless the purchase has a strong advantage beyond equity. Equity is not the same as a return once financing, upkeep and buying and selling costs are included. Before deciding, ask for the fee breakdown, reserve position...
  2. F

    Closing costs checked, but is ₹1.086m enough cash for a Mumbai villa?

    Electrical, plumbing and water systems deserve the same logic. Ask which problems are unsafe, which may cause damage and which are simply old or inconvenient.
  3. F

    Delhi villas: is 98 days meaningful without micro-market sales data?

    I’m trying to decide how much weight to give listing age before making offers in Delhi. My sample runs from ₹67,130,000 to ₹100,700,000, is mostly villas, and the typical listing has been visible for 98 days. I initially suspected energy performance might separate quick sales from stale stock...
  4. F

    Bangkok first-time buyer: how much of my THB 1,116,000 buffer should remain untouched?

    Start with the emergency fund, not furniture. Ring-fence enough for several months of mortgage and essential living costs, then reserve known completion and moving expenses. Immediate repairs come next, based on the inspection. Furnish only what you need to use the house safely and comfortably...
  5. F

    Is 104 days meaningful for high-value Delhi mixed-use listings?

    This is helpful. I have been treating the ₹77,490,000–₹116,200,000 band as the main filter, but I have not yet separated the observations carefully enough by neighbourhood, condition, withdrawals or seller behaviour. I will rebuild the comparison around original listing month and completed...
  6. F

    Is 104 days meaningful for high-value Delhi mixed-use listings?

    For October 2025, I tracked a narrow group of Delhi mixed-use buildings asking between ₹77,490,000 and ₹116,200,000. Their current marketing period is roughly 104 days. Financing costs appear to matter more than the monthly headline, but agents are giving me conflicting explanations. Would you...
  7. F

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a Mumbai apartment

    A practical sequence: collect a few genuinely comparable listings, estimate realistic vacancy and refurbishment costs, and calculate the net result under no increase, a modest increase and full market asking rent. Then discuss renewal with the tenant before giving written notice in the form and...
  8. F

    Is Funda useful for a new-build flat search in Warsaw?

    Freshness matters more to me than a large result count. A practical test would be to save five plausible Warsaw listings, contact the advertisers, and revisit them after several days. Record whether replies confirm the advertised price, area and availability, and whether unavailable units are...
Back
Top