Recent content by flag.amber

  1. F

    Offering 2% under on a HK$9,087,000 detached home after 118 days

    That distinction helps. I don’t yet know whether the updating is purely cosmetic, which is a good reason not to overstate it in the offer. I’m leaning toward HK$8,905,260 with financing evidence, a completion window rather than one fixed date, and a brief explanation based on condition and...
  2. F

    Offering 2% under on a HK$9,087,000 detached home after 118 days

    I can either start close to HK$9,087,000 and risk paying too much for the condition, or open lower and risk losing a home that may have other interest. Neither feels comfortable when the listing has already been up for 118 days but there are few completed sales to use as a benchmark. The...
  3. F

    Hong Kong mixed-use listings: are reserves masking a market change?

    Reserves can matter without being the cause of the marketing period. Buyers may also hesitate over property condition, expected building work or financing. I would split the sample into properties with clear reserve information and those where it is vague, then compare price-cut timing. If only...
Back
Top