Completed sales would help more than the +0.5% movement in asking prices. A listing can sit for 100 days, be reduced, disappear, and then complete at an unknown figure. Without separating completed, withdrawn, and still-active stock, seller motivation is hard to read.
My practical document list would be the draft purchase agreement, building budget, charge allocation, reserve information, floor plan, specification, completion or handover timetable, and evidence behind €869. Then replace every placeholder in the model.
The cash downside deserves its own section in the report. Ask for findings to be divided into urgent issues, likely near-term works and longer-term improvements, with assumptions clearly marked. I would not accept savings or repair figures without supporting evidence. Since requirements and...
Model vacancy by date, not just as a percentage. One empty month plus letting work at the start can be much more painful than spreading the same allowance across twelve months on paper.
I would not read much into the -5.5% until you separate actual completed sales from asking-price reductions. Also track withdrawn listings. A property disappearing after 80 days is not necessarily a sale, and relisting can disguise the true marketing period. Seller motivation and the timing of...
That helps. I’ve been treating listing disappearance too casually and using neighbourhood labels that are wider than the streets we would actually buy on. I’ll tighten the boundaries, separate completed sales from withdrawals, and add condition, financing suitability, price-cut timing and...
Completed prices are useful, but they can be a blunt first filter. A past sale may differ in condition, exact location or renovation needs, and those differences are costly to undo after purchase.
I’d first narrow the intended use, town and property type. Then place genuinely similar completed...
Seventy-one days on the market sounds like possible value, but I am concerned that our Berlin results are mainly difficult or overpriced stock. The properties in my notes run from €158,200 to €237,400 and are mostly mixed-use buildings.
Property tax first seemed like a possible explanation for...
That two-scenario approach is sensible, but make sure both bidders use the same definitions. Give them a simple room-by-room schedule with demolition, disposal, preparation, supply, installation, testing and making good listed separately. Add columns for included, excluded and provisional.
I...
I’m less comfortable applying a blanket percentage until the wet-room and plumbing unknowns are narrowed. A 20% reserve still may not describe the risk properly if access requires opening several finished surfaces.
I’d ask the surveyor to identify visible moisture indicators, likely pipe...
Duplexes are the main condition shaping where I begin, although I am already aware that the term can describe different property layouts. I am a Berlin real estate agent researching transaction costs, renovation, management and the difference between advertised prices and known sale results.
I...