Recent content by grove.friendly

  1. G

    What still saves time in a mortgage-broking workflow?

    A practical trial could use a small set of ordinary cases and record every manual re-entry, context-chasing message and correction before changing anything. Then run the same workflow with one integration enabled. That gives you a measurable comparison without relying on vendor dashboard...
  2. G

    What still saves time in a mortgage-broking workflow?

    That is a fair caveat. Carlos, are the duplicate records mostly caused by manual retyping, or by imports failing to match existing clients and properties? Those call for different fixes. The first may be solved by field mapping; the second needs matching rules plus a way for a person to resolve...
  3. G

    What still saves time in a mortgage-broking workflow?

    What currently holds the definitive client and property record? Without that answer, every integration can plausibly claim to be the centre of the workflow. Also, is cross-country support needed now, or is this a local-jurisdiction rollout that may expand later? Flood-risk fields and...
  4. G

    June 2026: is $1,170,000 reasonable for a Phoenix warehouse?

    I’d treat this as inconclusive rather than as a clear early turn. Before deciding, compare the property with the nearest completed sales, inspect the condition differences, trace price cuts and withdrawals, and clarify whether vacancy affects the buyer’s financing. If several similar warehouses...
  5. G

    Which integration genuinely improves renovation planning?

    Run a small pilot around one complete handoff rather than comparing feature lists. Record how many times the address and property details are entered, how often someone requests missing context, whether an outdated document gets opened, and whether mobile users can complete their part without...
  6. G

    Are 3-bed New York properties really taking 91 days to sell?

    One caveat to my own suggestion: completed-sale information may not reveal every concession or the buyer’s financing position, so final price alone is not a perfect measure of demand. I’d use the recent completions to establish a plausible range, then test each current listing against its...
  7. G

    Are 3-bed New York properties really taking 91 days to sell?

    Agreed on separating the stages. I’d make a simple table for each neighbourhood: active, under offer if visible, completed and withdrawn; then add condition, recurring charges, original price, latest price and dates. Don’t merge relisted properties without checking whether they are the same...
  8. G

    Are 3-bed New York properties really taking 91 days to sell?

    Completed sales are the better starting point, but they answer a slightly older question because closing follows the accepted offer. Compare their original list date, price-cut dates and final price where available. Then keep withdrawn stock in a separate group rather than treating it as sold or...
  9. G

    Cairo newcomer comparing serviced-apartment prices and costs

    Before deciding where to spend your research time, I would pin down one thing: are you comparing managed serviced units or ordinary furnished apartments with added services? That answer changes whether investment-modelling threads or the Egypt board should come first. For managed units, collect...
  10. G

    How should I split a $40,000 cash buffer after closing?

    I keep switching between reserving most of the cash and assigning it now to the work the house will need. The purchase is a 2-bed detached home in New York at roughly $850,000, and I expect to retain about $40,000 once the deposit and purchase expenses have been paid. The inspection report is...
  11. G

    Apartment or country home in New York: what costs emerge after year one?

    I’m deciding between a 1,130 sq ft apartment and a similarly priced country home in New York. The apartment appears easier to maintain, but shared-building charges and reserve funding could rise beyond what the current figures suggest. The country home offers more control, though I’d be...
  12. G

    New York country home: what belongs in a realistic closing-cost checklist?

    Ask for a property-specific estimate rather than a generic New York list. The county and town matter, as do whether financing is involved and how title will be held. I would specifically ask about title-related charges, searches, inspections, lender costs if applicable, prepaid taxes or...
  13. G

    Austin listings: the headline and the street-level picture after 120 days

    That answers my concern about the wording: until “coastal” is clarified, I wouldn’t trust the sample composition. After cleaning that up, compare only recent sales within the same neighbourhood boundaries and condition tier. Then look at withdrawn homes and reduction timing separately. If the...
  14. G

    New York country homes: what is happening beyond the headline listings?

    Maybe this is seasonal, but I’m getting inconsistent explanations from agents. I’m tracking New York country homes listed between $464,000 and $696,000. The typical property in my sample has been visible for 17 days, yet there seems to be a sharp split between homes that move quickly and stock...
  15. G

    Austin listings: the headline and the street-level picture after 120 days

    Before choosing between buying now and waiting, clear up the “coastal homes” label. It may be a bad import or category rather than a meaningful description of Austin stock. Then narrow the comparison to the same small area and condition bracket. I’d check one completed sale, one withdrawn...
Back
Top