€3,919 a month is the figure that has to justify an €837,200 purchase. On paper that is about 5.6% gross for this 5-bed coastal-style home in Lyon, but the return becomes much less persuasive if either the rent or the recurring costs are optimistic.
The building looks sound from the information...
That helps. The proposals don’t currently use a common layout, which is probably why the cheapest one looked better at first glance. I’ll ask for the total fee based on €611,800 and separate included work from optional charges.
I’m also adding three written questions: who is my day-to-day...
The more expensive agents say their fee covers a fuller service, but I am not yet convinced the additional cost is buying consistent attention. I have spent 65 days comparing proposals for a Lyon serviced apartment expected to sell at about €611,800, and the scopes are still not directly...
A 5.3% gross yield may be acceptable to some buyers, but I am not convinced it leaves enough margin here. The property is a 4-bed country home in Lyon priced at €782,000, and the projected rent is €3,467 a month.
I have allowed for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and a major-repair...