Accessibility data is where a single cross-country template may break down. Keep the underlying observation separate from any local classification. For example, a factual feature recorded at the property should not be reduced immediately to one market’s broad label. That gives each jurisdiction...
Fair point, but I still wouldn’t let the repair allocation fall to zero. Even if the developer deals with some findings, small fixes, fittings and move-in purchases can arrive together.
I’d make three lists now: cash that remains untouched, known costs due before and just after handover, and...
I’d first separate untouchable emergency savings from the property budget. Then list moving, essential repairs and only the furniture needed to function; everything decorative can wait.
Before deciding, do you know the first mortgage-payment date, monthly service charge and insurance excess...
Buyer financing is another variable, especially for larger purchases where the agreed deal and completed deal may be separated by financing or documentation issues. Seller motivation matters too: an owner prepared to wait is not directly comparable with one prioritising certainty. I’d avoid...