Recent content by HappyEcho

  1. H

    Valuation check: 2,640 sq ft country home in New York asking $1,330,000

    First time posting here. I’m looking at a 4-bed New York country home of about 2,640 sq ft, in average condition, asking $1,330,000. Its best features are the light and location; the drawbacks are dated finishes and possible flood-related insurance costs. I found three asking-price comparables...
  2. H

    Valuation check: 1,780 sq ft villa in New York asking $485,000

    Good points. “Villa” is simply how the property is marketed, so I need to confirm the ownership structure rather than assume it describes a standard detached house. I’ll also narrow the comparison to the immediate micro-location and collect the lease length and service charges if applicable...
  3. H

    Valuation check: 1,780 sq ft villa in New York asking $485,000

    I would like to decide whether the $485,000 asking price is supportable, but the evidence is too thin for a confident adjustment. This is a 4-bed New York property marketed as a villa, measuring about 1,780 sq ft and in average condition. The light and location appeal to me; the dated interior...
Back
Top