One missing detail: where are people actually getting stuck—at a desk during listing setup, or on a phone after a viewing? The same integration can feel efficient on desktop and become another chore on mobile. I’d time one property from initial import through the next handoff, including...
I’d count an integration as useful only if it writes changes back rather than simply displaying data from another system. Listing imports can remove a lot of retyping, but the handoff still fails if photos, notes or document versions lose their history. For closing costs across countries, I’d...
At minimum, I would separate the technical inspection from transaction coordination. The quoted scope should identify who visits, what parts of the house are accessible, what evidence the report contains, the delivery deadline, whether questions after delivery are included, and what is...
Are both figures for the same payment period and the same package of expenses? Also, ARS 5,622,000 is an asking figure, not necessarily an achieved rent. Comparable apartments need to match on condition, furnishing, location within Buenos Aires and which charges are included before that number...
Buyer financing is another missing variable. A financing-dependent offer and an offer without that dependency may produce different negotiations even for the same house. I wouldn’t assume every discount is a view on market value. Record the proposed payment structure where it is actually...