Utilities need a lease-by-lease answer. If the owner pays anything that varies with occupancy, test a higher-use case rather than relying on the present tenant’s pattern.
I agree that asking rent needs testing, but I wouldn’t let retention become an argument for freezing rent indefinitely. Costs and market conditions can move while a good tenant remains in place. If the comparisons are sound and the increase is permitted, a clear, predictable adjustment may be...
Price-cut timing would tell me more than the raw days. A seller who reduced recently may want to test the new level before accepting less. No reduction after 46 days can mean confidence, unrealistic expectations, or no urgency at all. Your offer strategy depends heavily on which of those applies.
I would not reject the arrangement automatically. One firm keeping the chain moving could be convenient, particularly if there is a responsive named contact. The conflict is still real, but the buyer’s strength and terms may matter more than who introduced them. Set a response-time expectation...
Lease length may matter, but I wouldn’t treat it as the main explanation without separating vacant units from occupied ones and looking at the lease terms, tenant situation and income—not just duration. Your neighbourhood boundaries could also be hiding very different street-level markets inside...
One more useful decision rule: set limits before watching rates. Decide the highest monthly payment, lowest cash reserve and shortest acceptable ownership period. Then ask the lender for the full repayment schedule and written fee terms, and have the contract checked locally. If the current deal...
Because this is Argentina, I would be careful about importing conclusions from markets where the loan, income and property price all behave in the same currency framework. Confirm exactly how the ARS 509,600,000 price and every mortgage payment are defined in the contract, including any...