The missing piece is price-cut timing. A condo listed for 70 days but reduced last week is effectively new to buyers at that price. One sitting unchanged for 70 days tells you more about the seller’s expectations—or lack of urgency.
A filter would be more useful than a visible tag alone. I would want to set a minimum and maximum, not browse dozens of near-identical labels. The difficult part is regional consistency: some boards may normally discuss square feet, while others use square metres. Store one standardized value...
One caution: even the completed sale may deserve little weight if it is in a different pocket, has materially different tenure, or sold on a timeline that does not reflect the current listings. “Completed” is better evidence than “asking,” but not automatically good evidence. I would want its...
I slightly disagree that condition should be approached mainly through renovation cost. Buyers may discount dated finishes by less than the cost of replacing them if everything remains functional, or by more if the presentation makes the property difficult to sell. I would grade condition...