Recent content by KitMiles

  1. K

    Are Miami buyers negotiating more after 20 days on market for a five-bed?

    Agreed on the boundaries, although I’d be cautious about relying too heavily on the public asking history. It can show cuts, but not the seller’s rejected offers, concessions or financing problems. A completed price below ask does not automatically mean the buyer negotiated brilliantly...
  2. K

    Are Miami buyers negotiating more after 20 days on market for a five-bed?

    Twenty days alone would not make me assume the seller is ready for a large reduction. I’d compare each listing with genuinely similar completed sales, then look at price cuts, withdrawn stock and how many competing homes appeared during those 20 days. Seller motivation matters more than the day...
  3. K

    Keep or sell a $395,000 New York rental when management takes 9%?

    I may move away from New York and need to decide what to do with a detached home valued around $395,000. Local property managers are quoting roughly 9% of rent, plus letting and maintenance-coordination fees. Once I include those charges, the expected monthly surplus is close to zero. Remote...
Back
Top