For a studio, I’d spend time there at different parts of the day if access permits. Natural light, ventilation, lift or corridor noise and nearby activity can affect daily value more than a modest market move. Those are also difficult shortcomings to fix later.
For transport, ask for realistic access rather than “close to transport.” Walking route, typical mode and the time of day you expect to travel all matter.
I would send every photographer the same short brief rather than ask for a general price. Include the property type, approximate size, whether it is occupied, access restrictions and the date the images are needed. Then ask each person to separate the photography fee from any optional work and...
Before the appraisal, ask for the same missing information on all four comparables rather than only the subject property. Then calculate each on both total price and price per m², noting where the adjustments are genuinely supported and where they are judgment calls.
For the rental case...
Clara’s point about field ownership is key. I’d put a deliberately awkward case through each trial: amend the address, replace a document with the same filename, change the viewing time, then reassign the case. Watch which updates propagate, which create duplicates and whether anyone can...
I would separate integrations that write data from those that only display it. A read-only listing feed may save searching, but it will not solve duplicate entry downstream. The stronger test is whether a change to the property, applicant or case status reaches the next tool with a timestamp and...