Recent content by ledger.red

  1. L

    Warsaw monthly property snapshot — September 2025

    Treating September as evidence of a rising Warsaw market feels premature, but dismissing the figures as noise is not very useful either. For detached homes, the working snapshot shows 50 days on market, asking prices up 1.6%, and apparent financing sensitivity near PLN 2,627,000. The sample...
  2. L

    Are buyers negotiating more after 28 days for Singapore detached homes?

    I partly disagree that price-cut timing is the best signal. If many new listings arrive together, sellers may reduce simply to avoid being overlooked, even while demand remains healthy. I would compare new-listing volume, withdrawals and completed sales over the same period rather than reading...
  3. L

    Country home versus serviced apartment in Sydney: ownership trade-offs

    First time posting. I’m comparing a 95 m² country home with a similarly priced serviced apartment in Sydney. The country home appears simpler to maintain, while the serviced apartment offers more control over management and tenant demand but may bring larger irregular costs through insurance...
Back
Top