I agree about separating maintenance, but I wouldn’t assume keeping the rent unchanged is fairest either. First confirm the increase allowed for this specific tenancy and the notice required through current Dubai official guidance; market listings alone may not determine it.
Then price the...
I’d also ask for the exit route. If they miss the agreed delivery date, cannot obtain essential information or identify a conflict, can you stop the next stage? Get the cancellation terms and charges for completed work in writing before commissioning anything.
Before choosing, send all candidates the same short scenario: two offers arrive, one higher but less certain, and the agent may also be connected to a prospective buyer. Ask who contacts you, what buyer qualification is reported, how the offers are documented, how any conflict is disclosed, and...
Tokyo/Japan, residential property: how should this approach change when the buyer is based abroad and may not be available at each stage? I’m particularly interested in who may communicate facts, who may give regulated advice, and how to prevent authority from being assumed merely because...
The completed sale should carry much more weight, provided it is recent and genuinely comparable. The asking price works out at roughly ₩7.05 million per m², but I would not apply that rate mechanically because duplex layouts can use space differently.
For condition, I’d use estimated repair...
Do you know whether the 104 days reflect one continuous listing, and whether the asking price has changed? Seller motivation matters more than the raw day count. Someone who must complete by a certain date may value your flexibility; someone merely testing the market may ignore even a carefully...
Energy use deserves two scenarios: fully occupied and partly vacant. A vacant section may still need lighting, ventilation, basic climate management or periodic attention, while shared systems can make consumption difficult to allocate. For the townhouse, check whether the apparent control...
I’m not convinced renovation itself is necessarily what makes them sell quickly. The renovated units may simply be the ones priced realistically, photographed better, or easier for financed buyers to accept in their current condition. Compare completed sales with similar size, age, location and...