I’d be cautious about assigning much value to portability until the exact conditions are clear. It may sound useful, but it only matters if it works for the kind of move and timing you might make. Put each quote into one sheet using the same loan amount and three-year comparison date, then list...
For planning data, I would avoid making multinational coverage the first filter. Depth in each local jurisdiction may matter more than the size of the map. Ask for a live example in every market you need, including a recently amended application and an address that is awkward to match. Then...
The combination of research, follow-up and documentation could become very broad. Team size and transaction volume are not minor details here—they indicate whether the analyst can do thoughtful analysis or will mainly be managing a queue of requests.
At 4.2% gross, I would focus less on choosing a target net yield and more on whether any dependable cash flow remains. Property tax and insurance could be decisive before financing even enters the picture. Is the $1,918 the total rent for both sides of the duplex, and are your tax and insurance...