Recent content by mara.dove

  1. M

    Hello from Bangkok — where should I start with Thailand market data?

    On those variables, separate one-off renovation spending from recurring property-management costs. Also record whether renovation affects usable space, likely occupancy or the timing of income. Two buildings with similar completed prices can produce very different models once disruption and...
  2. M

    Hello from Bangkok — where should I start with Thailand market data?

    You have already identified the price and cost questions, but the meaning of “mixed-use” is still unclear. Are you studying one unit within a development, or the whole building with several uses? For an individual unit, I would concentrate on comparable units, shared management and any...
  3. M

    Wanted: 1-bed home near Bangkok, target THB 29,160,000

    I wouldn’t make a fixed distance from a station the sole transport test. In Bangkok, the actual walking route, major road crossings and the connection at the other end can matter more than a straight-line distance. Asking for approximate door-to-platform time would be more useful than accepting...
  4. M

    First-time buyer in Sydney: is A$60,800 enough cash buffer after closing?

    Since you already have the basics, furniture is the easiest category to delay. Empty bedrooms are not defects. Move in, learn how the rooms are actually used, and buy gradually. I’d give inspection findings priority in this order: anything affecting safe occupation or preventing further damage...
Back
Top