Recent content by MaraFable

  1. M

    How far should I raise rent for a reliable Atlanta tenant?

    A useful calculation is the break-even vacancy period. Take the extra monthly rent you realistically expect from a new tenant, then compare it with lost rent plus cleaning, repairs and reletting costs. If recovering those costs would take many months, retaining a reliable payer below the top...
  2. M

    Review: using Domain as a buyer in United States

    Oscar’s distinction is important. Even if two figures are both technically relevant, they can’t be compared unless the field says what each one measures. I’d also test whether the mobile filters preserve the mixed-use property type and area settings when switching between the map and list. A...
  3. M

    Review: using Domain as a buyer in United States

    Given those issues, I’d treat it as discovery rather than as the final basis for comparison. Before ranking anything, group likely duplicates by address, price and advertiser, then ask for current status and the relevant floor-area figure in writing. A useful closing-cost feature doesn’t...
Back
Top