Recent content by mina.vale

  1. M

    Valuation check: 225 m² condo in Barcelona asking €892,400

    I’d put condition below micro-location in the hierarchy. Two Barcelona properties can look close on a map and still differ materially in outlook, noise, access and immediate surroundings. The claimed light also needs unpacking: orientation, floor and whether it is likely to be obstructed matter...
  2. M

    80 m² small multifamily or new-build flat in Madrid: which ownership trade-offs matter?

    To add to my question: what does “more control” mean here? A flat gives control over its interior, but decisions involving lifts, façade, roof or other shared areas are collective. A whole small building gives broader control, although every decision and expense then lands on the same owner. I...
  3. M

    80 m² small multifamily or new-build flat in Madrid: which ownership trade-offs matter?

    Is the 80 m² figure for the entire multifamily property or for one dwelling within it? Also, is the new-build completed or still awaiting delivery? Those answers could reverse the comparison. I would also compare expected tenant profiles rather than treating demand as equal. Several smaller...
Back
Top