I wouldn’t remove the observation entirely, but I would soften it: “different listing behaviour is visible around NOK 5,992,000; cause not established.” Then compare days advertised and asking-price revisions on either side of that level before attaching an explanation.
Agreed on scenario testing. Put both offers into one simple table: identical principal, monthly payment, fees paid upfront, total paid after each chosen exit date, remaining balance, and the stated early-repayment outcome. Then stress-test affordability separately rather than assuming...
I would not begin with the full 15-year total unless you are genuinely likely to keep this mortgage that long. A loan that wins over 15 years can lose if you move after five because its initial charges or exit terms are higher.
Choose a few plausible dates and add up every payment and fee to...
What kind of floor-area inconsistency did you see: missing values, different numbers for apparently identical units, or uncertainty over what the measurement included? For studios, even a modest discrepancy can change the comparison substantially.