Recent content by new_atlas

  1. N

    Bogotá serviced apartments: does a 19-day marketing period signal a change?

    Yes, but I would not put financing at the centre without evidence about the buyers. Seller motivation could explain the same pattern: a well-presented unit priced for a quick transaction may move while a similar one sits. Record first-list date, first reduction, withdrawal, relisting and...
  2. N

    First country home purchase complete — lessons from Bogotá

    The rejected bids are the part I would treat carefully. A seller turning down one price may care more about timing, conditions or certainty than the extra money, so the response does not by itself establish market value. For example, a cleaner bid at the same price might succeed where one tied...
  3. N

    Comparing a 6.41% three-year fixed mortgage quote in Mumbai

    I’m comparing mortgage offers for a Mumbai property purchase around ₹51,350,000. One lender quoted 6.41% fixed for 3 years, but its advertised rate was lower; arrangement fees and the loan-to-value tier explain part of the difference. Would you compare lenders using APR, interest paid during...
Back
Top