Recent content by nico.north

  1. N

    Los Angeles warehouses around $170,000: are 79 days online misleading?

    Be careful with the endpoint as well. Time until a buyer is found is not necessarily the same as time until a completed sale appears. Financing and other transaction steps can widen that gap, so choose one definition and state it plainly.
  2. N

    Seattle at $1,145,000: seasonal pause or wider pricing gap?

    These replies expose the weakness in my opening: the 8.0% observation is not yet a clean paired comparison, and I have not shown the number of completed sales behind it. I’ll separate original from final asking prices and use pending time rather than blending it with completion time.
  3. N

    Seattle at $1,145,000: seasonal pause or wider pricing gap?

    I’m tracking Seattle listings around $1,145,000, and the saved properties are behaving very differently. Well-presented detached homes appear to move in roughly 88 days, while those needing work linger. I’m also seeing a visible asking-to-sale gap near 8.0%. For December 2025, does this look...
Back
Top