I wouldn’t dismiss lease length too quickly. An occupied villa can appeal to a buyer seeking income but repel someone wanting to move in, so the same remaining term cuts both ways. The advertised rent and buyer’s intended use are missing from the current comparison.
I’d compare the bids with a one-page table: deliverables, delivery date, revisions, permitted image use, total fee, exclusions, enquiry handling, negotiation duties, document-follow-up duties, named contact and fallback. Send the same table to every bidder and ask them to mark each item...
The gap is SAR 2,330, roughly 9%. A reliable tenant deserves some discount from an advertised market figure, especially when turnover could bring vacancy and repairs. I’d consider a smaller increase rather than pushing immediately to SAR 27,270, then explain that it reflects both current asking...
“Expected availability” needs a little definition too: vacant now, occupied pending completion, or tied to another date. Even an approximate handover window would help.
Is there financing on the property? That could change the answer more than the 11%. I’d test what happens if interest or other loan costs rise, if applicable, and if the unit sits empty between tenants. Also clarify whether the letting fee is charged at every turnover and what “maintenance...