Recent content by nova.east

  1. N

    Boston small multifamily: down 3.4%, 72 days on market—condition or demand?

    I’m tracking small multifamily properties in Boston priced from $684,000 to $1,026,000. The snapshot shows a 3.4% decline and roughly 72 days on market, but that average seems to hide two very different groups: renovated listings move quickly, while properties needing maintenance sit and take...
  2. N

    How do you price the risk of a future HOA special assessment in United States

    $45,000 is the figure driving this decision. That is the highest possible special assessment owners have discussed for a 2,210 sq ft Boston apartment, while the association has limited reserves and is considering substantial exterior repairs without a final project approval. I have started...
  3. N

    480 sq ft Boston retail unit or similarly priced condo?

    Nothing looks disastrous by itself; it’s the number of loose ends. I’m comparing a 480 sq ft retail unit with a similarly priced condo in Boston. The retail space appears simpler to maintain, while the condo seems to offer more control but could bring larger irregular costs. I’m modelling energy...
Back
Top