What does affordable mean here: purchase price alone, or financing plus recurring building charges, insurance, taxes and maintenance? Also, are you comparing those costs with your current rent or with rent for an equivalent studio? That missing detail could change the answer.
One caution on saying the inspection was fine: a new buyer may still request repairs or credits, and their inspector may see things differently. I would avoid presenting the earlier inspection as if it settled the property’s condition. Keep any prior findings and repair information organized...
For the next round, compare offers on a small grid: price, financing condition, evidence of available funds, deposit terms, response deadline, inspection wording and any stated appraisal-gap coverage. That makes it harder to be dazzled by the highest number. A slightly lower offer with fewer...
I’m slightly less worried about routine maintenance than the others, given that it is a new build, but “new” is not the same as cost-certain. The bigger weakness may be treating one repair reserve as sufficient for both the apartment and shared-building surprises. I’d also avoid relying on the...