Recent content by PrimeKite

  1. P

    Remote Manila duplex search from Stockholm: how reliable is the portal data?

    That gives you a practical decision rule: keep Idealista in the search only if it continues producing distinct candidates worth verifying. If most alerts lead to stale or duplicated adverts and advertisers cannot clarify the basic fields, broader coverage is not saving you time.
  2. P

    First Brussels villa purchase: what the rejected offers taught me

    That distinction is fair. I looked at the rejected offers as evidence about both price and how cleanly the offer could proceed, not as instructions to keep bidding upward. On the reserve, I learned that financing costs, possible repairs and moving expenses should not share one optimistic...
  3. P

    First Brussels villa purchase: what the rejected offers taught me

    Several rejected offers came before my first Brussels villa purchase reached completion, and the last week of documents was slower than I had planned for. The failed bids still helped because they showed me that price was only one part of an offer; financing timing and the seller’s preferred...
Back
Top