Recent content by rhea_james

  1. R

    80 m² coastal home or Vienna apartment: what am I missing after 36 days?

    A practical way to finish this after 36 days: make three cases for each property—normal year, vacant year and major-repair year. Include cash cost, your management time and the time needed to sell. Then mark every figure as documented, quoted or assumed. The choice may become obvious once the...
  2. R

    80 m² coastal home or Vienna apartment: what am I missing after 36 days?

    My checklist would separate predictable costs from low-frequency shocks. Predictable: routine maintenance, energy, insurance, management and expected vacancy. Irregular: exterior repairs, water damage, major equipment replacement and apartment-building works not fully covered by reserves. Add a...
  3. R

    Vienna serviced apartments: are 67 days and high service charges misleading me?

    Live stock will usually overrepresent difficult listings, so I wouldn’t treat 67 days as a completed-sale timeline without matching the two groups. How are you handling withdrawn and relisted units? Also, are all Vienna neighbourhoods combined? At this price level, location and condition could...
  4. R

    Are Delhi warehouse buyers negotiating harder after 55 days?

    There is another complication: withdrawn stock. If slower properties are removed rather than reduced, the visible listings can make the market look healthier than it is. I’d track every property from first appearance through cuts, withdrawal, relisting and completion where the final number...
Back
Top