Recent content by ridge.tidy

  1. R

    Photo workflows save time—until listing imports lose their audit trail

    I’d put audit history ahead of write-back. Automatic syncing is convenient until someone replaces a photograph, changes its order or overwrites listing text and nobody can establish which version was approved. Permission controls matter too: the photographer, agent and transaction team do not...
  2. R

    Lima townhouses down 2.7% — is poor maintenance negotiable?

    I’d be cautious about assuming poor condition automatically creates bargaining room. If new-listing volume is low in those two neighbourhoods, buyers may tolerate it; if similar homes are being withdrawn or repeatedly reduced, sellers may be testing unrealistic prices. Seller motivation and...
  3. R

    Repairs, closing credit or price reduction after inspection (2 bed)

    I would not automatically reject seller-managed repairs. If financing or the appraisal makes a large credit difficult, completion before closing can be the cleaner route. The caveat is quality: the seller is motivated to finish cheaply and on time. Any repair agreement should be specific about...
Back
Top