Useful distinction. My immediate purpose is to decide whether the asking level of ¥42,840,000 is supportable and then frame an offer, not to obtain a report for every possible future use. I’m in Tokyo, so I also need someone to flag when local attendance or a local specialist is genuinely...
I’m deciding what valuation service is actually worth commissioning for a country home priced around ¥42,840,000. In Japan I keep seeing the same label applied to very different scopes: some firms provide a report, negotiation and document coordination, while others make an introduction and...
It is after the deposit and estimated closing costs, but I haven’t yet confirmed exactly when the first mortgage payment and service charges fall. So yes, I may be making the remaining figure look healthier than it is. I’ll ask for a payment timeline rather than treating ¥1,683,000 as fully...
I would like to buy below my absolute limit and still have a real cash buffer. The obstacle is that this ¥107,100,000 five-bedroom new-build flat would leave only about ¥1,683,000 once the deposit and estimated closing expenses are paid.
That sum may not be genuinely available. I have not yet...
I’m based in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and used Daft while searching for a coastal home around Tokyo. Coverage was useful, and I particularly valued the school-catchment information, but duplicate listings, stale status and inconsistent floor-area figures made comparisons difficult.
I’m deciding...