Don’t overlook timing. Even if annual occupancy looks acceptable, gaps between operators or periods when the apartment cannot be marketed can concentrate the loss into several months while building charges and financing continue.
I’d calculate how many zero-income months your cash reserve can...
Treat the label as meaningless and compare the written scope. I would want named deliverables, dates and one person responsible for coordinating each step. The quote should separate negotiation, document handling and renovation design rather than bundling them vaguely. It should also state...
I would not put too much weight on a headline fall-through rate. Without knowing the number and type of properties behind it, it may say little about this country home. The offer process is more revealing: how buyer qualification is recorded, how competing offers are communicated, and what the...
That is fair, but silence becomes costly when access, weather or listing publication is time-sensitive. Even an automatic acknowledgement plus a later substantive reply would make the process clearer.
The main constraint for us is staff having to key the same borrower details into several places. A polished all-in-one broker platform sounds attractive, but so does linking specialist tools, and neither option feels convincing if notes or files disappear during the handoff.
We are looking at...
The difference between asking prices and completed sale prices is the condition driving my search at the moment. I am based in Rotterdam, new to the forum and looking to buy, with most of my attention going to villas and the full cost of a purchase.
Comparing markets sounds useful, but I first...