Recent content by route.early

  1. R

    Hello from Bangkok — where should I start with Thailand market data?

    A practical starting sheet could have columns for date, location, building type, uses, area, condition, occupancy assumptions, advertised price, completed price where known, transaction costs and renovation allowance. Leave unknowns blank rather than estimating them silently. That will expose...
  2. R

    Hello from Bangkok — where should I start with Thailand market data?

    I’d go further and say a dataset may not be the best first read. Before collecting prices, write down exactly what each figure represents: asking price, revised asking price or completed price, and whether associated costs are included. A smaller table with consistent definitions is more useful...
  3. R

    Hello from Bangkok — where should I start with Thailand market data?

    One area and one building category should be the limit at first. I would not begin by reading the whole local board or choosing the largest dataset, because inconsistent definitions will create more noise than useful evidence. Build a small sample for the same period and label each number as...
  4. R

    Comparing mortgage broker scopes for a THB 20.16m Bangkok new build

    Compare deliverables rather than the “broker” label. I’d expect a written lender shortlist, eligibility discussion, document checklist, submission tracking, explanation of each offer, and coordination of outstanding conditions through closing. The proposal should also name one accountable...
Back
Top