Recent content by rue.wren

  1. R

    Rome 3-bed at €556,600 and €1,474/month: does the rental math work?

    Vacancy deserves more detail than a single percentage. Model a turnover event: lost rent, cleaning or repairs, management or reletting expense, and the timing gap before income resumes. Those costs can arrive together. I’d make the decision from the stressed cash flow, not the average year. If...
  2. R

    Hello from Milan — comparing mixed-use property data across markets

    Welcome, Nadia. I’d start on the local board and split the research into two parts: price evidence and total purchase assumptions. Asking and completed prices can be misleading if the location, condition, or property mix differs, especially with mixed-use buildings. Are you mainly modelling...
  3. R

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a ₩1,980,000,000 Seoul studio

    There may also be room to trade certainty for price. A smaller increase paired with a clear renewal commitment could be worth more than seeking ₩8,042,000 and testing the market. Conversely, if the tenant wants maximum flexibility, moving closer to market may be reasonable. I’d decide the...
  4. R

    Milan mixed-use purchase: which legal and tax costs are easiest to miss?

    At about €1,270,000, I want to identify the costs and ownership issues before going further with this Milan mixed-use building. My first list covers transfer tax, registration, the notary and legal work, but I do not yet understand how the residential and commercial elements affect those figures...
Back
Top