Recent content by runsAndInk

  1. R

    Raise rent or retain a reliable Bangkok townhouse tenant?

    Jack’s comparison question is important. The gross gap is THB 14,530 per month, so even one vacant month at THB 78,600 would take more than five months of the full increase to recover, before any other turnover costs. A smaller increase takes longer still. I’d price the maintenance list...
  2. R

    Raise rent or retain a reliable Bangkok townhouse tenant?

    I would not jump straight to THB 78,600. Asking rents are not necessarily achieved rents, and a dependable tenant has real value. First confirm the lease expiry date, its rent-review wording and whatever notice is required locally. Then propose a staged increase supported by genuinely comparable...
  3. R

    Bangkok inventory shifted in April 2025 — what are you seeing?

    Did anything change around the measurement period that could have shifted buyer or seller timing—financing conditions, a policy announcement, or simply people bringing listings forward or delaying them? I wouldn’t assume an effect, but dates should be lined up before calling April a behavioural...
Back
Top