Could repeated photographs or descriptions identify relistings? Otherwise one property might appear as several observations and distort both volume and marketing time.
Before choosing the number, do you know why the seller is moving and whether there have been earlier offers? Also, is the building occupied, and have you seen enough information about its condition and income arrangements? Those missing facts could matter more than another asking-price...
One choice to make now: are the visible updates already reflected in €895,000, or will you later request repair credits? If they’re cosmetic, I’d price them into the initial offer and avoid reopening them. Reserve any later request for material issues uncovered by inspection. Otherwise the...
I agree that days listed do not establish value, but they do justify asking why it remains unsold. Tonight I’d send a concise written offer with financing proof, flexible completion, an explicit response time, and clearly stated inspection and financing conditions. Separately request the...
I’d go lower: €258,000. The floor area is the hard constraint, while “five bedrooms” may flatter a compromised layout. Average condition also leaves a buyer anticipating work. Property tax cannot sensibly be weighted here because no tax amount has been supplied.
What does “serviced” include here, and have you seen the recurring charges and any rental or occupancy conditions? Those can matter more to yield than a modest difference in purchase price.
Also, who set the one-night deadline—the seller, the agent, or your own schedule? If the seller imposed...
The three-scenario approach would complement my point about risk. If the turnover case remains tolerable and the evidence supports quicker reletting, a lower cash return may be justified. If it collapses under vacancy or modest cost changes, stronger transport links are not enough. I’d set the...
A fixed minimum return can also mislead if it ignores risk. I would accept a lower return for demonstrably steadier occupancy and easier reletting, but not merely for a broad claim that Delhi will appreciate. The adjustment should come from evidence about this unit and its tenant market, not...